Cookies are small bits of text used by a browser to store information on your computer’s hard drive. Each cookie can only be read by the web server that originally issued it.
In order to process your signup, we require your name, address, phone number, and email address. We use this information to process your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order.
If we need to contact you, we will contact you via email first. If unsuccessful (or time is critical), we will try to contact you by phone.
By agreeing to our Terms and & Conditions you agree to receive order confirmation, dispatch notifications and discount/voucher offers via email. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
There are times when we may request additional information from you, for example for security checks. When additional information is requested, we will try to let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use the personal information you provide, such as respond to your inquiry, accept an signup, conduct a survey or allow you to access specific information such as account information, etc. We do our best to maintain the accuracy of any personal information you do supply to us.
You can help Intersalon and Vaalto Technologies update and maintain the accuracy of any personal information you supply by using 'my account' pages or notifying us of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address.
Intersalon Terms of Service
By using Intersalon, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Intersalon reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://salonsoftware.co.uk/terms.aspx
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Intersalon prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Intersalon cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Intersalon cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. If you initially sign up for a a trial account, you will not be charged unless you specifically take out a paid package. You do not need to cancel a trial account. If you specifically sign up for a package and complete the payment process, you will be charged immediately, and on a monthly basis thereafter. You must cancel a paid package directly with Intersalon to stop payments.
3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your first payment will be taken immediately, and the date will become your new monthly billing date.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account by phone on 01909 512130 or via support at salonsoftware dot co dot uk
2. All of your Content will be deleted from the service 90 days after cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Intersalon, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Intersalon reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Intersalon reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Intersalon Site (salonsoftware.co.uk) or the Service itself.
3. Intersalon shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with UK copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
3. Intersalon does not pre-screen Content, but Intersalon and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is provided to paying account holders and trial users and only available via email and phone.
3. You understand that Intersalon uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Intersalon.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Intersalon customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. Intersalon does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. Refunds must be made via Paypal.
13. You expressly understand and agree that Intersalon shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Intersalon has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of Intersalon to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Intersalon and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Intersalon (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at salonsoftware dot co dot uk.